In-Depth Health & Wellness Training
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, lifestyle management, health coaching, and disease prevention.
With my knowledge, we can co-create completely personalized action steps based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
Drawing on my expertise, I will help you make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results.
I’m a Certified Health Coach and studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories, in which my expertise is Paleo.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Dr. David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Dr. Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for the New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities
I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science & Health Promotion from Central Connecticut State University
- Division 1 NCAA athlete 4 years
I have experience working with all ages and demographics through my involvements
- Personal Trainer at various strength and conditioning facilities
- Technician at physical therapy and chiropractic offices
- Soccer Coach with several organizations
- CrossFit Coach at multiple premier facilities in Connecticut and NYC
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 & Level 2 Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Mobility
- Certified Catalyst Athletics Level 1 Trainer
To round out my experience, I have attended conferences, seminars, and completed various courses to further expand my realm of knowledge.
- Transform your Health World Summit 2014: Conference showcasing 58 of the world’s most prominent experts in health, mind, body and soul
- High Performance Health Summit 2014: Conference featuring 33 of the world’s leading authorities in high performance
- Eat to Perform Nutrition Seminar 2015 – Mike T Nelson, BA, MSNE, PhD, CSCS
- The Future of Wellbeing Talk 2016 – Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Life’s Principles Integration Process Course: Bill Harris, Founder and CEO of Centerpointe Research Institute, author, and personal development expert
- Full Spectrum Mindfulness Course (Integral Theory): Ken Wilber, Philosopher and academic writer
- Becoming Limitless Course: Vishen Lakhiani, Founder and CEO of Mindvalley, author, and mindfulness teacher
- Fasting Transformation Summit 2019: Dr. David Jockers, doctor of natural medicine, a functional nutritionist, and corrective care chiropractor.